Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thank You Sandy and Gayle

I just want to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to two beautiful ladies who have been busy scrapbooking - but not for themselves but for the orphanages in Thailand. At the last Christmas crop last year I put a call out if anyone wanted to do up 12x12 pages for an orphanage in Thailand. Staff at the orphanage try to do up albums of all the little children so that when they are adopted they have something to give the new parents of their lives so far. A task that is daunting at times so any help is always welcome.

These following albums were completed by Sandy and Gayle, two gorgous ladies who have helped me out on more than just this occassion. These ladies have hearts of gold. Thank you so much. I know how much these albums will mean to the people who receive them and how much love and work you both have put into completing them.






2 comments:

Marelle said...

How very special Sandy and Gayle
such generosity of spirit and heart
beautiful!
I am sure the recipients will be thrilled

Charmane said...

Those albums are just stunning!!! You are very special women! They will definitely be thrilled to receive them :) I know I would be!!!

Love charmane