There are so many people to thank but please forgive me if I forget any of you.
- ALL of you who wore their PJ's and to B1 and B2 for their huge effort.
- everyone who gave of their time and made a layout one/both of the families
- Richelle, Linda, Karni and Al for helping make all those little goodie bags out of paper - never ever again...... OK probably we will but I promise it won't be 2 days before a workshop....
- Winter Family for their awesome catering and for looking after our bellies again. We all look forward to what you have prepared for us
- Barry and David for moving all the church pews - its a horrible heavy job but we could couldn't do it all without their help
- Marelle - for getting her friends to do some pages for the families even before the workshop
- Chris Millar for donating some prizes
- Raqual for her generous discounts again and again
- Karni for making some jewellry for the raffles and give a ways
- Julie for donating movie tickets for the families (thanks heaps).
- for all of you who stayed behind and helped me clean up too.
Im sure I must have missed someone and if I have Im so sorry. I wish i was feeling a bit better on the day to sit down and chat to you all a bit more but maybe next time.
Its so nice to see you all starting to mix with each other and become friends too. Our core little group of 11 has grown some what hasn't it. The money we raise for the cause is the added bonus of the day but what means more to me is to see all you guys enjoying yourselves too.
The next workshop is on the 20th September - and yes i know if Geelong makes it to the finals we may have a few people short - but you know those two big screens - well if we make it for those of you who don't go Im sure i will be able to get it put up on the screens - so hoping that doesn't deter you.
Now as for the cause - i really are going to have you trust me on this one.... The money is going to go to someone who NEEDS it and it is someone many of you know from our workshops BUT... really want to keep this a surprise so please..... don't make me say. If you really must know personally email me but bear in mind I may just wan to keep it a secret....
Anyway here is a couple of snaps of the day -
Thanks again to you all for making the day so much fun and another successful Crop for a Cause.